We would love to hear more from you at FASHIONGOSSIP10@gmail.com .. Tell us your stories.. we will tell the world..
one Juicy Gossip at a time xoxo FG10

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

SPECIAL FEATURE: When LAdy Fozaza met GAP!


I wont lie, when Emirates Woman Magazine asked me to do a Styld by me feature with GAP
I got a bit worried! cause like many of us I had the nerves to judge too quickly!
Not ever being a GAP person and sticking to my usual Fashion havens as many of you know
me for. I decided to take a leap of Fashion Faith!
and I got hooked!!

GAP became my perfect CANVAS to paint on! 
you will ALWAYS find your size there! and your basic needs! 
its the perfect start to an even greater finish! 

SPECIAL THANKS
To Emirates Woman for choosing me!
GAP for styling me with their FABULOUS pieces!  
&
Photographer Vikram Gawde for Emirates Woman for the great shots!

striped drawstring maxi dress by GAP
Blazer from LAdy Fozaza 
Shoes by TopShop
Bag by Hermes

You can check out more tips on how to wear style your GAP 

Check out more pics and details on Emirates Woman Blog HERE



2 comments:

Marie Ange said...

I think your site is very well done, you've found the beautiful photos and funny videos!
goodbye very soon!

voyance gratuite mail, voyante gratuite par mail

Unknown said...

I love the outfit you're wearing!!

and well done, your blog is awesome! and I love your brand.

Please visit my blog, I'm an aspiring arab fashion blogger from Oman:

www.albalsamlife.com

I have a swarovski giveaway :D

lots of love,

Balsam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails