We would love to hear more from you at FASHIONGOSSIP10@gmail.com .. Tell us your stories.. we will tell the world..
one Juicy Gossip at a time xoxo FG10

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Daisy Jewelery Range Introduced to the Gulf

 Daisy’s most successful range to date is the iconic Chakra bracelet that was launched in 2010
&
is internationally beloved of celebrities and fashion editors alike.  

These bracelets are seen frequently on the wrists of Princess Eugenie of York Sienna Miller, Alexa Chung, Poppy Delevingne, Cheryl Cole, Kanye West and 50 Cent. Daisy has now developed an entire Chakra range encompassing pendants, bangles and charms, to create a line that is as beautiful as it is inspiring.

Susan Gorman, Founder and Managing Director of Sarum Trading regional distributor of Daisy, said:

 “I fell in love with those minimalistic jewellery pieces since the moment I saw them, and I decided I wanted to bring them to the Middle East. The range is not only beautiful, it is also the first of its kind as it is designed to have an impact on the person’s overall well-being as each symbol in the Chakra bracelet range is meant balance one of the seven chakras in the human body.  

In the United Arab Emirates, Daisy bracelets are available at Burj Al Arab Hotel. 
The prices range from 152 aed to 8150 aed depending on the item and the material used in it.
 



2 comments:

Florine D.M said...

It look goodddd

Marie Ange said...

Hello,
I found your site via an email that I received from you one day. While I do not know the sender I still open. And I came home. This is a very nice site, I loved visiting. Full of interesting things and great pictures.
I will linger on your site. A very soon.
voyance, consultation voyance

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails