We would love to hear more from you at FASHIONGOSSIP10@gmail.com .. Tell us your stories.. we will tell the world..
one Juicy Gossip at a time xoxo FG10

Friday, January 18, 2013

Rihanna will Launch her River Island Collection


Rihanna will launch her River Island collection with a show at London Fashion Week in February.

Photo - Rex Features
 Her hotly anticipated debut SS/13 collection includes both clothing and accessories and will go on sale in River Island stores and online on Tuesday 5 March. It will also be stocked exclusively in the United States and Japan at Opening Ceremony stores. 

Speaking about her upcoming London Fashion week debut, to be held on Saturday 16 February. Rihanna explained: 'Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me. I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege. I can’t wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press!' 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails