We would love to hear more from you at FASHIONGOSSIP10@gmail.com .. Tell us your stories.. we will tell the world..
one Juicy Gossip at a time xoxo FG10

Friday, January 4, 2013

Jennifer Lopez’s housekeeper has a lot of fun with ‘that’ Versace dress


The infamous slashed-to-the-navel Versace dress worn by Jennifer Lopez is enjoying a new lease of life inside the singer's spa.

Jennifer Lopez at the 42 Annual Grammy Awards at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday, 23 February, 2000 Photo: REUTERS

Actress and singer Jennifer Lopez has garnered a diva-like reputation along her road to global fame (endless reports of dressing room demands are always doing the rounds) but it appears the star still has both her sense of humour - and normality - intact.

Starring on the new February cover of Harper's Bazaar USA as a Paco Rabanne-clad Grecian goddess, J.Lo reveals how she makes her life "beautiful" even when she's hectically carting her family around on her world tour.

"I like the whole idea of traveling, of looking good, and doing it well," she says. "I make it as simple and as beautiful as I can because my life is kind of big. So I pack my luggage, or dress myself, or comb my kids' hair, pick up their clothes-that makes our life beautiful, you know? There's something very elegant in that." If we take Lopez at her word, it seems us civilians lead equally beautiful and elegant lives, too, however the similarities end when Lopez touches on her in-house spa… and its contents.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails