We would love to hear more from you at FASHIONGOSSIP10@gmail.com .. Tell us your stories.. we will tell the world..
one Juicy Gossip at a time xoxo FG10

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lady Gaga Walks The Catwalk At Mugler Fashion Show

Paris Fashion Week has begun!
It was all latex and two 3ft platinum 'ponytails' for Lady Gaga, not to mention a short black fringe at Thierry Mugler show Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011.

Creative director and Lady Gaga's stylist Nicola Formichetti, created a fashion show that got Gaga dancing around in skimpy latex corset and pencil skirts smoking a cigarette, walking in sky high shoes.

Lady Gaga told The Daily Telegraph, "I was nervous, but I had to do it for Nicola and for Thierry Mugler, whom I love. I have been a fan of his designs since I was 18, and I used to search the vintage shops in New York for his clothes."

Looked like one hell of a fashion show...





Soured from telegraph

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails