We would love to hear more from you at FASHIONGOSSIP10@gmail.com .. Tell us your stories.. we will tell the world..
one Juicy Gossip at a time xoxo FG10

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Kim Kardashian’s Met Ball dress defended


Riccardo Tisci, the deisgner behind Kim Kardashian's controversial Met Ball dress, has defended how the reality TV star looked in the creation.


A sofa, Mrs Doubtfire, a pair of curtains and Homer Simpson are just a few of the (rather harsh) things Kim Kardashian and the Givenchy dress she wore to the Met Ball (complete with gleeves (gloves-sleeves)) have been compared to. The full-length floral number was certainly, err, unexpected - we're more used to seeing Kim in plunging, pencil-skirted numbers - and the abuse attention it garnered hasn't been ignored by its designer, Givenchy's creative director Riccardo Tisci, who's spoken out in defence of both the dress and its wearer.

"I love Kim. Doing maternity was fantastic. I wanted to have a Kim Kardashian moment, because Kim always supports me," Tisci told WWD , before calling her "the future wife" of his good friend Kanye West (so they are getting married?). Kardashian reportedly trusted Tisci so much that she let him do whatever he felt right, which turned out to be a floral high-necked, be-gloved, slashed-to-the-thigh number that didn't exactly stick to the event's Punk theme.

"I said, we should give her our Punk moment with a romantic beautiful flower-printed dress. I have dressed many pregnant women in the past. People can say what they want. To me, pregnancy is the most beautiful thing in the world, and when you celebrate something, you give people flowers," continued Tisci. "I think she looked amazing. She was the most beautiful pregnant woman I dressed in my career."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fashion designer Marc Jacobs tortures a young designer called Angel Barta. He's been stealing her designes for 5 years. He fooled her with love. Read the details with evidences and spread the truth! Please help!: http://styleangelique.blogspot.hu/2013/03/marc-jacobs-thief-of-century-who.html

Marie Ange said...



I discovered your blog, and I must say it is a great discovery, full of interesting things here, bravo!
voyance gratuite par mail

Unknown said...

Bashing on a pregnant woman and her dress is a little harsh, people should start finding something better to do.

I think Kim looks good, and maybe the dress does not look good to some people, but I am sure others would find it beautiful.

Please visit my lifestyle blog:

www.albalsamlife.com

xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails