We would love to hear more from you at FASHIONGOSSIP10@gmail.com .. Tell us your stories.. we will tell the world..
one Juicy Gossip at a time xoxo FG10

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rihanna launches her MAC lipstick


Singer Rihanna kicks off her MAC Cosmetics collaboration with her RiRi Woo lipstick.

RiRi Woo | Photo: MAC

Rihanna's first make-up move has been made, with the launch of her RiRi Woo lipstick, the first product to be revealed from her collaboration with MAC Cosmetics.

Inspired by her favourite lipstick from MAC's existing range, Ruby Woo , this sexy little red number (out on May 3) is her debut for the RiRi (Hearts) MAC line, which will include three collections to be rolled out later.


"When you think of make-up, the brand that pops into your mind - for something legit - is MAC," Rihanna explained when news first broke of her collaboration with MAC Cosmetics. "Whatever color you want, it's like 'Let's go to MAC.' I've been using MAC on tour for such a long time it was a natural fit for me. I have always loved make-up, and I always said that if I do it, I want to do it with a credible brand." And so she did.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails