We would love to hear more from you at FASHIONGOSSIP10@gmail.com .. Tell us your stories.. we will tell the world..
one Juicy Gossip at a time xoxo FG10

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pamela Anderson Breaks a Heel to help Vivienne Westwood!!


An eclectic mix of guests - including the 'Baywatch' star - gathered in the House of Lords to mark rainforest protector Cool Earth's fifth birthday.


An unlikely threesome joined together in the House of Lords this week to celebrate the fifth birthday of the rainforest charity Cool Earth. Flanking the Rt. Hon Frank Field, MP - the charity's founder - were designer and avid rainforest benefactor Vivienne Westwood and former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson.

Jetting all the way from Los Angeles Anderson gushed: "Saving the rainforest really is THE important issue and supporting Cool Earth is an effective way to take action. I wanted to be here tonight. I got here. Did my make-up before I got on the plane, came here, broke a heel, got here anyway."
While the bubbly blonde had previously admitted apprehension as to whether the MPs took her seriously - "They take a lot of pictures" - Pamela vied for listeners to be generous and support her friend's hard work.
"I try to do as much as I can. It's a very complicated issue - climate change. And I figure that if I don't know something, I should just hang out with someone who does, someone smarter than me, which is Vivienne."

Safeguarding 70 acres of rainforest with Cool Earth for Vivienne Westwood's 70th birthday last year, the Baywatch beauty described how the designer had "somehow adopted" her, in recent years.
"Wherever I go I have a closet full of clothes. When Vivienne says something's important I listen. When we have tea I take a notepad. She really knows what she's talking about."
Using the House of Lords as a platform to propose a toast to the 250,000 acres of rainforest in Peru, Ecuador, Papua New Guinea and the Congo that Cool Earth has already saved, if there's one thing Pamela Anderson knows how to do, it's attract attention. - Telegraph



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails