We would love to hear more from you at FASHIONGOSSIP10@gmail.com .. Tell us your stories.. we will tell the world..
one Juicy Gossip at a time xoxo FG10

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lady Fozaza: A Message to my Fans in Kuwait

Following a phone call with Lady Fozaza, here's what she had to tell you:

"To my beautiful fans in Kuwait,

First and foremost, thank you very much for making me feel at home; this has so far been an amazing unforgettable experience. 

"As much as I would truly want to attend the event hosted by Philips Beauty Middle East at Xcite Alghanem for the "Little Black Dress" by Lady Fozaza , the fact that I've been notified a few hours ahead of time has made it literally impossible. I would like to thank Philips for the wonderful setup; it looks stunning. That seat won't be empty for long - so stay tuned!"



Lady Fozaza will meet you all today Wednesday June 06 at Walking Closet in Burj Jassem from 5pm to 8pm. For instant updates, please follow us on Twitter on @Fozaza and @FozazaFC

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails