We would love to hear more from you at FASHIONGOSSIP10@gmail.com .. Tell us your stories.. we will tell the world..
one Juicy Gossip at a time xoxo FG10

Monday, October 3, 2011

Paris Spring/Summer 2012 Fashion Week- Kanye West

I can honestly say I don't know where Kanye West was going for his first collection at Paris Fashion Week.

As fashion telegraph put it 'Kanye West's Paris Fashion Week debut was rap with a capital-C'.

No doubt Kanye West has kick ass style, but as for his collection, there was no flow, one minute he was going for the torn look, the next leather with layers and fur, for a spring/summer collection it doesn't seem right. There were some designs that were funky but as a whole I wasn't a fan. Sorry West but I prefer you singing...


















I recommend reading the article from fashion.telegraph


images sourced from style

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails