We would love to hear more from you at FASHIONGOSSIP10@gmail.com .. Tell us your stories.. we will tell the world..
one Juicy Gossip at a time xoxo FG10

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bringing in the Summer with my FAVORITE T-shirt


A Gift from my Soul Sista for my Birthday!
A gorgeous T-shirt by a brand Called Cancan in a store in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
u cant tell from the pic "sorry" but the material has little wholes in it
so its a perfect breezy summer Tee at the beach!
and with its BRIGHT color and TAN! 
u know ur gona make some heads turn!

Thank u Dolly!!

*pics belong to fashiongossip10*


5 comments:

vildan91 said...

Is there a way I could purchase this shirt online?
I live in the USA.

Stephanie said...

Stunning!!Love your hair!!

LadyFozaza said...

Vildan91 ... im not sure but will investigate and let u know xxx

Lily.. Thaaaank you! xx

Paulina said...

Very cute. One of my favourite color :)

ravanza said...

Where can i purchase this in jeddah? I'm going to visit soon :) in love with the color

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails