We would love to hear more from you at FASHIONGOSSIP10@gmail.com .. Tell us your stories.. we will tell the world..
one Juicy Gossip at a time xoxo FG10

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The World Of Vintage- From Bricklane To Portabello

My Vintage obsession continues to Portabello market and Brick lane in London... Portabello is my second home, that's one place I have to go when I'm in town. Although it's not how it use to be, it still has some great finds from new designers and 'Vintage' second hand pieces.
After Portabello market on Saturday's, Brick lane at The Old Truman Brewery on Sunday's is the next place to head. Brick lane is quite overwhelming with vintage pieces and must have buys, from your old skool 80s jumpers and oversized shoulder pads to tweed jackets and flowered prints, its the best place to be... I couldn't keep my hands off!!!
Got a few buys which I'm very pleased about wished for more but not everything suits...






Brick Lane







Now let's see what I bought, at first I wasn't sure about the flowered print dress, but like anything Vintage you need to try on and turned out to look Great (well at least I hope so)...





Images belong to Fashiongossip10

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails