We would love to hear more from you at FASHIONGOSSIP10@gmail.com .. Tell us your stories.. we will tell the world..
one Juicy Gossip at a time xoxo FG10

Sunday, March 27, 2011

HATS OFF to another amazing day&night At the Dubai World Cup


OFF to the Dubai World Cup at The Gorgeous Meydan
With my Style Diva Nada
Finally had our outfits put together.
my look "Right": Blue dress by Miss Selfridge, Clutch by YSL, 
Her look: Bag by C.H, dress by BCBG , Hat from Marcato

weather started off with a Sand storm but ENDED beautifully with a cool BREEZE 
and some GREAT surprises


 It was an emotional Victory for JAPAN'S Victoire Pisa in Dubai World Cup






















*pics belong to fashiongossip10*



1 comment:

Virginia said...

Amazing, beautiful!! As I said in my mail, I follow all the updates of your blog but not current. Incredible and amazing event you!!
Kisses from Spain

http://virginia-mirandastyle.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails