We would love to hear more from you at FASHIONGOSSIP10@gmail.com .. Tell us your stories.. we will tell the world..
one Juicy Gossip at a time xoxo FG10

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mini ME! the fashionista inside me that NEVER LEFT!

Im sure we all love going through our baby photos and my mum wasn't surprised when i went head first into the fashion world and showed me why she always knew with a journey into the past... 
so Naturally i wanted to share a few photos of MINI ME  with you guys and my extension of my Fashion Icon "my mother" 
She used to design a few of these dresses for me 
and as u can see i loooooved my baby doll dresses


Thank you Mom for Teaching me everything i know and more!!!
je t'aime xoxoxo


was very confused about the posing bit 
but POW got the hang of it below!
lol





Growing up! i started dressing myself and oh wow 
the different things i came up with my mom says lol...

*ALL PICS BELONG TO FASHIONGOSSIP10*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them all! Great post:-).

Edez said...

awww! the last photo was really great, we can all see the fashionista in you at such a young age. cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails