We would love to hear more from you at FASHIONGOSSIP10@gmail.com .. Tell us your stories.. we will tell the world..
one Juicy Gossip at a time xoxo FG10

Friday, December 10, 2010

TOM FORD: The Collection

Terry Richardson captures the superstar models at the uber-secret show!! i'm sure many of you have already sneak peeks but hopefully with these FAB pics you also get to read what these stars had to say about the collection!! i would honestly bee speechless.. but close enough

ENJOY

Lisa Eisner: "Tom provokes you to tell him the most intimate things."

Liya Kebede: "What is interesting is that Tom is always very specific
about what he wants you to wear, and when I went to see him for my fitting,
 I knew it was the perfect look for me."

Rachel Feinstein: "He once put my breast in his mouth."

Marisa Berenson: "He's one of those magical people who everything he does
 is in wonderful taste. He’s got an aura about him that’s exceptional as a designer,
as a filmmaker, as a director, as an artist in general."

Daphne Guinness: "Tom’s very misunderstood. He has humor, intelligence,
and kindness, and sometimes these things get lost."

Lauren Hutton: "He’s a real devil. Whenever I think of him, he’s got this gleam in his eye."

Julianne Moore: "I told him I was going to start dieting,
then e-mailed my friend Lisa Eisner to see if she was as panicked as I was!"

Rita Wilson: "Rita," he whispered, "it's me, Tom. I WANT YOU."


Sourceharpersbazaar


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails