We would love to hear more from you at FASHIONGOSSIP10@gmail.com .. Tell us your stories.. we will tell the world..
one Juicy Gossip at a time xoxo FG10

Saturday, September 18, 2010

DRESS ME UP a la OSCAR DE LA RENTA!!

From The New York fashion week to my eyes!! I had to sharesome of my FAVORITE picks of Oscar De La Renta's Spring 2011 showcase! I honestly couldnt wait for an event to happen to put myself in one of those FAB pieces..
Oscar always had a special place in my fashion heart!

you can never go wrong with a black dress that looks like this!
thats my FAV and one i can see Charlize Theron in!
can u see it now?



FUN!!!

CALLING EVA MENDES!
you see it dont u? :)

SARAH JESSICA PARKER plz!!
u know u can see it on her in a sex and the city episode


PERFECT for a First LAdy!!
Michelle Obama

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails