We would love to hear more from you at FASHIONGOSSIP10@gmail.com .. Tell us your stories.. we will tell the world..
one Juicy Gossip at a time xoxo FG10

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

DESIGNER 2 WATCH: J by Joud

So how did J by Joud Start???



"It all started with Hibzilicious, my own brand of clothing, that I started a few years ago, a trendy, sport chic brand of tops and dresses. 
Recently I've been workin on a Mama & Me line within the same brand.

Working in the fashion industry, having my own brand of clothing, along with my fascination with bags, lead me to create J by Joud, a brand named after my daughter, my pride & joy!!"



J by Joud is trendy, chic, and luxurious, it blends fine leathers, and fashion, with proficient workmanship to create style.

J by Joud can be found in Dubai & Abudhabi @ Sauce!

They also ship internationally, and consumers can simply send a message to 'J by Joud' group on facebook below:








"Style is simply the way we express ourself with fashion, it is who we are.
Its not what we say , its how we say it that really matters, and this is what style is all about" j by joud

I go by, 'Fashion fades, only style remains the same' Coco Chanel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails