We would love to hear more from you at FASHIONGOSSIP10@gmail.com .. Tell us your stories.. we will tell the world..
one Juicy Gossip at a time xoxo FG10

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Givenchy no longer does Couture Catwalks

You heard it Givenchy have decided not to continue Couture Runways, only by private appointments for Editors and Clients. Head of Couture Riccardo Tisci has decided to make Couture special and exclusive again, Tisci stated:

"I want to make couture even more special than it is, and not just another catwalk show, people can really experience the couture moment - see it, touch it."

The last show will be in Paris and I can imagine it will be spectacular...





Sources:

3 comments:

Zubaida Jacob said...

Nooo! This is really bad news. I've always enjoyed Givenchy's couture runways..
I agree, I bet the last show is going to be amaaazing

M O Z A said...

thats not a good news, i love couture runways

Doonz said...

its sad but I guess they wanted it to be more personal and maybe the Crisis hit them aswell

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails